PRE-REGISTER FOR WORLD CUP TICKETS AND GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN LIMITED EDITION HOCKEY WORLD CUP ADIDAS HOODIES
For your chance to win one of 18 limited edition Hockey World Cup Adidas hoodies in both
men's and women's styles simply fill in the form,
stating which event you wish to pre-register for tickets.
Competition closes 30th April 2017 so be quick...
Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the 8th May 2017
© 2017 International Hockey Federation
1. Entry to the Adidas World Cup hoodie, prize draw (“Competition”) is free of charge and voluntary. If you are under 18 years of age, you must obtain permission from your parent or guardian and use their e-mail address when you submit your entry.
2. This Competition is provided by FIH. Entrants are not required to purchase a product from FIH as a condition of entry.
3. The Competition opens at 12:00 (CEST) on 05/04/2017) and will close at 18:00 (CEST) on 30/04/2017 (“Entry Period”).
4. To enter the Competition, entrants will need to submit a valid email address and stipulate which event they are interested in (Male or Female)
5. Entries are limited to one per Entrant for the Entry Period.
6. All final decisions are in FIH’s sole discretion. FIH reserves the right to cancel or interrupt the Competition without prior notification.
7. The Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries via an automated randomiser.
8. The prize is one Limited Edition Adidas World Cup hoodie for each of the 18 winners randomly selected. There will be no cash equivalent and the prize is non-transferable
9. The winners will be contacted by FIH via the email address they submitted their entry through by 08/05/2017.
10. Winners have until the 26/05/2017 to respond with delivery and size details. If Winners fail to respond within this period they will forfeit their prize.
11. If you think you have won and not received a confirmation email please contact email@example.com before 08/05/2017 for further information.
12. Delivery times are subject to local delays and manufacture times. Tracking details will be provided where possible but not in all cases.
13. The winner agrees to allow FIH to publish their image, name and country of residence and agrees to be featured on FIH’s social media channels for non-paid publicity.
14. Entrants give permission for their data to be used in conjunction with the prize draw. Personal information provided by entrants will be used by FIH to administer the Competition and may be transferred to either Hockey India or England Hockey who will contact Entrants with ticket information
16. Full list of winners available on request at firstname.lastname@example.org